Dr. Lejla Delic, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Delic's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lejla Delic, MD is a oncology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Delic completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- UCLA, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Loyola U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1100 Van Ness Ave, San Francisco, CA 94109 Existing Patients: (415) 600-0930
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Delic?
I was referred to Dr. Delic after receiving some abnormal test results. She immediately put me at ease and explained everything to me in a way I could understand. She was very professional, but I also got the feeling that she truly cared about me as a person, not just a patient that she had met for the first time. She spent a good amount of time with me at my first appointment, and when the day of my surgery came I felt very confident that all would go well. Thank you, Dr. Delic!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Delic accepts your insurance.
Dr. Delic frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Delic's office is located at 1100 Van Ness Ave, San Francisco, CA 94109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Delic speaks Croatian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Delic has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus
- Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital