Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Leila Rafla Demetrious, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6685
Dr. Leila Rafla Demetrious, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Rafla Demetrious completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center. She currently practices at Weill Cornell Medicine At Lower Manhattan and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Rafla Demetrious is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Saint Vincent's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Affinity Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rafla Demetrious?
She articulated issues well, and was thorough with her exam and what was to come in follow up care. I felt confident I had found a great opthomologist and trust her to help me going forward with a serious eye issue.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rafla Demetrious has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Leila Rafla Demetrious, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rafla Demetrious' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rafla Demetrious accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rafla Demetrious frequently treats Floaters, Glaucoma, and Allergic Conjunctivitis.
Dr. Rafla Demetrious' office is located at 156 William Street, New York, NY 10038. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rafla Demetrious speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.