Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (646) 962-2020 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Leila Rafla-Demetrious, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6685
Dr. Leila Rafla-Demetrious, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Rafla-Demetrious completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center. She currently practices at Weill Cornell Eye Associates, New York, NY and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Rafla-Demetrious is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Weill Cornell Eye Associates, New York, NY
Weill Cornell Eye at Lower Manhattan156 William St Fl 12, New York, NY 10038 Call
Weill Cornell Medicine Ophthalmology
Upper East Side1305 York Ave Fl 11, New York, NY 10021 Call
- New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Saint Vincent's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Affinity Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rafla-Demetrious?
Professional and personable, very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain diagnosis, treatment, and what to expect. I’ve been her patient for 5 years.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- New York-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rafla-Demetrious has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Leila Rafla-Demetrious, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rafla-Demetrious' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rafla-Demetrious accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rafla-Demetrious frequently treats Floaters, Glaucoma, and Allergic Conjunctivitis.
Dr. Rafla-Demetrious' office is located at 156 William St Fl 12, New York, NY 10038. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rafla-Demetrious speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.