Dr. VanDuren has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Leigh VanDuren, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Memphis, TN. Dr. VanDuren completed a residency at Emory University. She currently practices at Memphis Vamc. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. VanDuren is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Emory University, Residency Hospital
- East Tennessee State University/James H Quillen College Of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Magellan Health Services
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Memphis Vamc1030 Jefferson Ave, Memphis, TN 38104 Existing Patients: (901) 523-8990
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. VanDuren?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Leigh VanDuren, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. VanDuren's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. VanDuren accepts your insurance.
Dr. VanDuren frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Alcohol Testing.
Dr. VanDuren's office is located at 1030 Jefferson Ave, Memphis, TN 38104. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.