Dr. Leigh Neumayer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Neumayer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Leigh Neumayer, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Neumayer completed a residency at U Ariz. She currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Banner University Medical Center Tucson. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Neumayer is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- U Ariz, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of California-San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Baylor College of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Arizona Medical Center
Banner - University Medical Center Tucson1501 N Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ 85724 Existing Patients: (520) 626-5555
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Neumayer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Neumayer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Neumayer frequently treats Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision, Mastectomy, and Axillary Lymph Node Dissection.
Dr. Neumayer's office is located at 1501 N Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ 85724. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Neumayer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner University Medical Center Tucson