Dr. Lees Forsythe, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Forsythe's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lees Forsythe, MD is a pulmonologist in Lees Summit, MO. Dr. Forsythe completed a residency at U Kans. He currently practices at Quest Diagnostics - Rockhill Lee's Summit. Dr. Forsythe is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Columbia, Medical School
- U Kans, Fellowship Hospital — 1968
- U Kans, Residency Hospital — 1967
- U Mo, Residency Hospital — 1966
- U Kans, Internship Hospital — 1965
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Quest Diagnostics - Rockhill Lee's Summit20 NE Saint Lukes Blvd, Lees Summit, MO 64086 Existing Patients: (816) 347-5100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Forsythe?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Forsythe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Forsythe frequently treats Low Blood Oxygen Level, Shortness of Breath, and Pleural Effusion.
Dr. Forsythe's office is located at 20 NE Saint Lukes Blvd, Lees Summit, MO 64086. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Forsythe has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.