Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Leena Maramattom, MD is a hematology specialist in Brookfield, WI. Dr. Maramattom completed a residency at Medical College of Wisconsin. She currently practices at Elmbrook Memorial Hosp Cancer Care and is affiliated with Ascension SE Wisconsin Hospital - St. Joseph Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maramattom is board certified in Hematology.
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Fellowship Hospital
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Kasturba medical College, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Elmbrook Memorial Hosp Cancer Care19333 W North Ave Fl 3, Brookfield, WI 53045 Existing Patients: (262) 780-4111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maramattom?
Dr Maramattom explained the results and next steps along with options. She took time to listen to my preoccupation with a personal situation which boosted my confidence. Doctors that take the extra minute are priceless.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maramattom frequently treats Anemia, Acute Leukemia, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Maramattom's office is located at 19333 W North Ave Fl 3, Brookfield, WI 53045. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Maramattom has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension SE Wisconsin Hospital - St. Joseph Campus