Dr. Leena Ranade, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ranade's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Leena Ranade, MB BS is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Ranade completed a residency at UMDNJ - University Hospital. She currently practices at Regions Hospital and is affiliated with Regions Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ranade is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- SUNY Stony Brook, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- UMDNJ - University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- UMDNJ - University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Grant Med Coll-Bombay U, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Regions Hospital640 Jackson St, Saint Paul, MN 55101 Existing Patients: (952) 883-5375
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ranade?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ranade accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ranade frequently treats Addiction & Substance Abuse, Personality Disorders, and Psychotic Disorders.
Dr. Ranade's office is located at 640 Jackson St, Saint Paul, MN 55101. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ranade has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Regions Hospital