Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 305-9535 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Leejee Suh, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Leejee Suh, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Suh completed a residency at Johns Hopkins University Hospital. She currently practices at Columbia Doctors Ophthalmology and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Suh is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School
- Johns Hopkins University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Life
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Suh?
After thoroughly researching LASIK providers, I recently elected to have LASIK performed by Dr. Suh – and I am so thrilled with the outcome! Although I had some trepidation about the procedure and possible side effects, Dr. Suh and her staff were warm and reassuring in guiding me through the process and explaining everything. I am now seeing the best I have ever seen! I have the highest regards for Dr. Suh and would strongly recommend her to anyone considering LASIK.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Suh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Leejee Suh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Suh's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Suh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Suh frequently treats Keratoconus, Cornea Surgery, and Cataract Removal Surgery.
Dr. Suh's office is located at 635 W 165th St Fl 1, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Suh speaks Korean and English. View profile to see all.