Dr. Pearse has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lee Pearse, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Paris, TX. Dr. Pearse completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Med College Of Va. She currently practices at Pediatrix Medical Group Dallas and is affiliated with Medical City Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Medical College Of Virginia Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital
- Virginia Commonwealth University Med College Of Va, Residency Hospital
- Medical College Of Virginia Hospitals, Internship Hospital
- University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatrix Medical Group Dallas
Pediatrix Medical Group Dallas3150 Clarksville St Ste 100, Paris, TX 75460 Existing Patients: (972) 566-5622
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pearse?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee Pearse, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pearse's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pearse accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pearse frequently treats Septal Defect, Atrial Septal Defect, and Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO).
Dr. Pearse's office is located at 3150 Clarksville St Ste 100, Paris, TX 75460. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pearse speaks Bulgarian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Children's Hospital