Dr. Lee Gould, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gould's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lee Gould, MD is a cardiology specialist in Clarkston, WA. Dr. Gould completed a residency at Michael Reese Hosp Med Ctr. He currently practices at Kootenai Heart Clinics Northwest and is affiliated with Clearwater Valley Hospital and Clinics. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gould is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Northwest Meml Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Michael Reese Hosp Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Michael Reese Hosp Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kootenai Heart Clinics Northwest
Kootenai Heart Clinics Northwest1119 Highland Ave Ste 4, Clarkston, WA 99403 Existing Patients: (509) 847-2500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gould?
Great MD would highly recommend to anyone
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gould accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gould frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Gould's office is located at 1119 Highland Ave Ste 4, Clarkston, WA 99403. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gould has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Clearwater Valley Hospital and Clinics
- Garfield County Hospital District
- Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center
- Tri-State Memorial Hospital & Medical Campus