Dr. Resta has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lee Resta, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Winchester, VA. Dr. Resta completed a residency at UT-Southwestern. He currently practices at Shenandoah Oncology and is affiliated with Valley Health Shenandoah Memorial Hospital Multispecialty Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Resta is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Bringham & Women's Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- UT-Southwestern, Residency Hospital — 2003
- UT-Southwestern, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Cornell University, Other Education — 2000
- Duke U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Shenandoah Oncology400 Campus Blvd Ste 100, Winchester, VA 22601 Existing Patients: (540) 662-1108
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Resta?
Very professional. Explained everything to understand how treatment would be performed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee Resta, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Resta's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Resta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Resta frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms and Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Resta's office is located at 400 Campus Blvd Ste 100, Winchester, VA 22601. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Valley Health Shenandoah Memorial Hospital Multispecialty Clinic
- Valley Health Winchester Medical Center
- Warren Memorial Hospital