Dr. Resta has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lee Resta, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Winchester, VA. Dr. Resta completed a residency at University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. He currently practices at Shenandoah Oncology and is affiliated with Valley Health Shenandoah Memorial Hospital Multispecialty Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Resta is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- UT-Southwestern, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Cornell University, Other Education — 2000
- Duke University, Medical School — 1999
- University Of Chicago, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Resta?
Dr. Resta and his entire staff are very professional, knowledgeable and caring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee Resta, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Resta's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Resta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Resta frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Lymphatic System Disorders.
Dr. Resta's office is located at 400 Campus Blvd Ste 100, Winchester, VA 22601. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Valley Health Shenandoah Memorial Hospital Multispecialty Clinic
- Warren Memorial Hospital
- Winchester Medical Center
Shenandoah Oncology400 Campus Blvd Ste 100, Winchester, VA 22601 (540) 662-1108