Dr. Lee Raley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Raley's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lee Raley, MD is a general surgery specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Raley completed a residency at University Medical Center Of El Paso. He currently practices at CHI St. Vincent Surgery Clinic - Little Rock and is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raley is board certified in General Surgery.
- Saint Vincent Health Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University Medical Center Of El Paso, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University Medical Center Of El Paso, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Austin College, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
CHI St. Vincent Surgery Clinic - Little Rock
CHI St. Vincent Surgery Clinic - Little Rock701 N University Ave Ste 203, Little Rock, AR 72205 Existing Patients: (501) 664-2434
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raley?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Raley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Raley frequently treats Repair of Anal and Rectal Defects (Anoplasty, Repair of Imperforate Anus, Sphincteroplasty, Rectal Graft), Colectomy, and Hemorrhoids.
Dr. Raley's office is located at 701 N University Ave Ste 203, Little Rock, AR 72205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Raley speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Raley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock
- CHI St. Vincent Infirmary