Dr. Lee Goldberg, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Goldberg completed a residency at University of Arizona. He currently practices at Old Pueblo Cardiology, P.C. and is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Old Pueblo Cardiology, P.C.
Old Pueblo Cardiology, P.C.3955 E Fort Lowell Rd Ste 113, Tucson, AZ 85712 Existing Patients: (520) 323-7277
- University Of North Carolina, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University of Arizona, Residency Hospital — 1999
- U Ariz, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- University Of Georgia, Undergraduate School — 1992
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MVP Health Care
- National Elevator
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldberg?
Dr. Lee Goldberg is a consummate professional who truly cares about his patients. He took at least thirty (30) minutes with me during my consultation. He explained everything affecting me and the scary low blood pressure situation that had me on the verge of being terrified. In summary, I left feeling much better and with a much better understanding of what was happening to me and how other factors were affecting me that I had not considered. Today was my third visit to see Dr. Goldberg in the last 2.5 years. I highly recommend him to anyone needing to see an outstanding cardiologist. I rate Dr. Goldberg and staff member "Katie" at ten (10) stars, where the standard is one to five stars. They are that good.
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Tucson Medical Center