Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Davis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee Davis, MD is a cardiology specialist in Columbus, OH. Dr. Davis completed a residency at Riverside Methodist Hospital. He currently practices at Central Ohio Primary Care and is affiliated with OhioHealth Grant Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Davis is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Riverside Methodist Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Riverside Methodist Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Riverside Methodist Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Central Ohio Primary Care4830 Knightsbridge Blvd Ste A, Columbus, OH 43214 Existing Patients: (614) 451-2174
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Davis?
Dr Davis is tops in my book. He has cared for our family for 40 years and I respect his insight & wisdom. We will miss him but wish him well in his retirement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Davis frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Mitral Valve Disease.
Dr. Davis' office is located at 4830 Knightsbridge Blvd Ste A, Columbus, OH 43214. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Davis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- OhioHealth Grant Medical Center
- Riverside Methodist Hospital