Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Lee Hartner, MD is a hematology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Hartner completed a residency at NY Hosp/Cornell Med Ctr. He currently practices at Endoscopy Center of Pennsylvania Hospital and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hartner is board certified in Hematology.
- NY Hosp/Cornell Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1997
- NY Hosp/Cornell Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Endoscopy Center of Pennsylvania Hospital230 W Washington Sq, Philadelphia, PA 19106 Existing Patients: (215) 829-6088
Penn Medicine Abramson Cncr Ctr
Penn Medicine Abramson Cncr Ctr250 King Of Prussia Rd Ste 1b, Radnor, PA 19087 Existing Patients: (610) 902-5950
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hartner?
I found Dr. Hartner to be very kind and caring. He always answers all my questions and when family members come with me he answers all their questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hartner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hartner frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Hartner's office is located at 230 W Washington Sq, Philadelphia, PA 19106. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center
- Pennsylvania Hospital