Dr. Chen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lee-May Chen, MD is a oncology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Chen completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. She currently practices at Mt Zion Hosp Med Ctr of the Ucsf and is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chen is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- UCLA/Cedars-Sinai Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1996
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mt Zion Hosp Med Ctr of the Ucsf1600 Divisadero St, San Francisco, CA 94143 Existing Patients: (415) 567-6600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chen?
Dr. Chen and her team literally saved my life. They are the best in oncological OB/GYN treatment and care. Everyone on her team was empathetic, gentle, caring, and, most importantly responsive. I felt informed every step of the way and participated in the decision-making.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chen frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Chen's office is located at 1600 Divisadero St, San Francisco, CA 94143. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chen speaks Chinese, Mandarin, Chinese, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus
- Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center