Dr. Lee Ocuin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ocuin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lee Ocuin, MD is a hepatopancreaticobiliary specialist in Concord, NC. Dr. Ocuin completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at Atrium Health HPB Surgery and is affiliated with Atrium Health Cabarrus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ocuin is board certified in Complex General Surgical Oncology.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 2017
- Upmc, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Other Education — 2011
- Emory University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Brandeis Univeristy, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Atrium Health HPB Surgery200 Medical Park Dr Ste 430, Concord, NC 28025 Existing Patients: (704) 403-5890
Valley Medical Group Surgical Oncology
Transplant Center Center for Liver Disease1025 Morehead Medical Dr Ste 600, Charlotte, NC 28204 Existing Patients: (704) 355-8816
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ocuin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ocuin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ocuin frequently treats Liver Cancer, Port Placements or Replacements, and Gallbladder and Biliary Tract Cancer.
Dr. Ocuin's office is located at 200 Medical Park Dr Ste 430, Concord, NC 28025. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ocuin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Cabarrus
- Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center