Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Lee Arcement, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houma, LA. Dr. Arcement completed a residency at Lsumc-New Orleans & Charity Hosp. He currently practices at South Louisiana Medical Assocs and is affiliated with Leonard J. Chabert Medical Center. Dr. Arcement is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- Oshsner Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Ochsner Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Lsumc, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Lsumc-New Orleans & Charity Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1998
- LSU School of Medicine - New Orleans, Medical School — 1995
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arcement?
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Arcement specializes in Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Congenital Cardiac Conditions. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Arcement frequently treats the following conditions: Congestive Heart Failure, Cardiomegaly, and Sinus Bradycardia. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Arcement's office is located at 1978 Industrial Blvd, Houma, LA 70363. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Lee Arcement, MD is affiliated with Leonard J. Chabert Medical Center and Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge.
Yes, Dr. Lee Arcement, MD holds board certifications in Sleep Medicine.
Dr. Arcement has over 27 years of healthcare experience.
- Leonard J. Chabert Medical Center
- Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge
- Ochsner Saint Anne General Hospital