Dr. Grose has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lee Grose, MD is a family medicine specialist in Snellville, GA. Dr. Grose completed a residency at Medical Center Family Pratice. He currently practices at Emory at Snellville Primary Care (Oak Road) and is affiliated with Emory Decatur Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grose is board certified in Family Practice.
- Medical Center Family Pratice, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Transitional Year, Internship Hospital — 1996
- American University of The Caribbean / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- University Of Georgia, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Auburn University, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Aafp, Other Education
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Employers Health Plan of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emory at Snellville Primary Care (Oak Road)
Dekalb Medical Physicians Group1742 OAK RD, Snellville, GA 30078 Existing Patients: (770) 638-1401
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grose?
Dr. Grose is very kind and took his time learning about my medical history. The practice that he's in is excellent too! I'm so happy to have found a great PCP.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee Grose, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Grose's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grose accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grose frequently treats Chest Wall Pain Syndrome, Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs), and Osteoporosis Screening.
Dr. Grose's office is located at 1742 OAK RD, Snellville, GA 30078. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Grose speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Decatur Hospital
- Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown