Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cafferty accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee Cafferty, MD is a hematology specialist in Willmar, MN. Dr. Cafferty completed a residency at Baylor College Of Medicine. He currently practices at Minnesota Pathologists Charter. Dr. Cafferty is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Univ of Tex MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University TX Med Br, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Johns Hopkins U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Minnesota Pathologists Charter
Rice Memorial Hospital301 Becker Ave SW, Willmar, MN 56201 Existing Patients: (320) 231-4500
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cafferty?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cafferty frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Cafferty's office is located at 301 Becker Ave SW, Willmar, MN 56201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cafferty has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.