Dr. Kupersmith has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lee Kupersmith, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Woodbury, NY. Dr. Kupersmith completed a residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at Orthopedic and Sports Associates and is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kupersmith is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- State University of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook, Fellowship Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse), Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orthopedic and Sports Associates
Orthopedic and Sports Associates205 Froehlich Farm Blvd, Woodbury, NY 11797 Existing Patients: (516) 364-0070
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kupersmith?
Excellent visit as always. Dr Kupersmith takes care of my entire family. He is always compassionate, caring and makes us feel comfortable. Saw him last week during the COVID-19 pandemic and he and his entire staff made me feel safe. He told me any follow-up could be done by telemedicine. A true professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee Kupersmith, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kupersmith's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kupersmith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kupersmith frequently treats Limb Pain, Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), and Trigger Finger.
Dr. Kupersmith's office is located at 205 Froehlich Farm Blvd, Woodbury, NY 11797. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kupersmith speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Shore University Hospital
- Plainview Hospital