Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Radosh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee Radosh, MD is a family medicine specialist in Reading, PA. Dr. Radosh completed a residency at Lancaster Gen Hosp. and is affiliated with Reading Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Radosh is board certified in Family Practice.
- Mich State U, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Lancaster Gen Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Womens Health Center
Womens Health Center420 S 5th Ave, Reading, PA 19611 Existing Patients: (484) 628-8000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Radosh?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Radosh frequently treats Overweight, Chronic Pain, and Skin Screenings.
Dr. Radosh's office is located at 301 S 7th Ave Ste 200, Reading, PA 19611. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Radosh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Reading Hospital