Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Forest accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee Forest, DO is a family medicine specialist in Stratford, CT. Dr. Forest completed a residency at Family Practice Residence. He currently practices at Fairfield Family Physicians and is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Family Practice Residence, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Penisula Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Penisula Hospital Far Rockaway, New York, Internship Hospital — 1999
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute of Technology, Medical School — 1998
- 1998, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fairfield Family Physicians2184 Main St, Stratford, CT 06615 Existing Patients: (203) 378-9002
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Forest?
I have had Dr Lee Forest as my primary care physician since I was 40 (I am now 56). He has a terrific chair-side manner. His practice also includes extensive electronic documentation of all of the health-related factors in their patients lives. He tracks all of the other professionals I should see and makes sure I visit them. He is extremely friendly, a professional and VERY good at his job. I highly recommend his practice for you or your family. My three sons also go to him now and they feel the same way as me. Finally, he has become a concierge doctor, so you could have a unique arrangement with him for your healthcare to save you money and have him even more available to you and your family. (Ask him!)
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Forest frequently treats Familial Hypercholesterolemia, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Wellness Examination.
Dr. Forest's office is located at 2184 Main St, Stratford, CT 06615. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Forest speaks Portuguese, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Forest has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St. Vincent's Medical Center