Dr. Lee Heery, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Heery's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lee Heery, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Saint Simons Island, GA. Dr. Heery completed a residency at Vanderbilt University. She currently practices at Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-St. Simons Pediatrics and is affiliated with Southeast Georgia Health System - Brunswick. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Heery is board certified in Pediatrics.
- University of Utah, Fellowship Hospital
- Vanderbilt University, Fellowship Hospital
- Vanderbilt University, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University, Internship Hospital — 1988
- EMORY UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-St. Simons Pediatrics
Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Pediatrics7000 Wellness Way Ste 7230, Saint Simons Island, GA 31522 Existing Patients: (912) 634-2795
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Heery?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Heery accepts your insurance.
Dr. Heery frequently treats Nasopharyngitis, Common Cold, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Heery's office is located at 7000 Wellness Way Ste 7230, Saint Simons Island, GA 31522. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Heery has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Southeast Georgia Health System - Brunswick