Dr. Lee Harris, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Harris' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lee Harris, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Sarasota, FL. Dr. Harris completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Intercoastal Medical Group, Inc. and is affiliated with Sarasota Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harris is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1967
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1965
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1964
- Duke U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1964
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 1960
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Intercoastal Medical Group, Inc.
Intercoastal Medical Group, Inc.2881 Hyde Park St, Sarasota, FL 34239 Existing Patients: (941) 366-2460
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harris?
Dr. Harris is one of the best Dr.'s my husband has been to see. He can walk into the office and know what is wrong with his patient. He was right every time. Unfortunately we moved out of the area and had to change Dr.'s.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harris accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harris frequently treats Overweight, Acute Sinusitis, and Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Dr. Harris' office is located at 2881 Hyde Park St, Sarasota, FL 34239. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Harris speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Harris has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital