Dr. Lee Diehl, MD is a orthopedic sports medicine surgery specialist in Durham, NC. Dr. Diehl completed a residency at Unc Chapel Hill Hosp. He currently practices at North Carolina Orthopedic Clinc and is affiliated with Duke Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Diehl is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
North Carolina Orthopedic Clinc
North Carolina Orthopedic Clinc3609 Southwest Durham Dr, Durham, NC 27707 Existing Patients: (919) 471-9622
- University Of Chicago Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Unc Chapel Hill Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2000
- David Grant Usaf Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Colorado At Denver, Medical School — 1992
- Colorado State University, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Planned Administration Inc
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Diehl?
My husband saw him because he was having BAD shoulder pain. After trying meds and injections Dr. Diehl did surgery on it and then sent him to therapy for a while. He fixed it!! Dr. Diehl knows what he is doing! He is very nice and professional and so is his staff!
- Duke Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital