Dr. Lee Goldberg, MD is a advanced heart failure & transplant cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Goldberg completed a residency at Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goldberg is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania
Heart Failure/Transplant Program3400 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (800) 789-7366
- Mass Genl Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1993
- CORNELL UNIVERSITY - COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCES, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldberg?
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania