Dr. Lee Tessler, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in East Meadow, NY. Dr. Tessler completed a residency at Bellevue Hospital Center. He currently practices at Winthrop Neuroscience Associates and is affiliated with NYU Langone Hospital - Brooklyn. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tessler is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Winthrop Neuroscience Associates
Winthrop Neuroscience Associates1530 Front St, East Meadow, NY 11554 Existing Patients: (516) 324-7500
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Locals (any local)
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tessler?
Dr. Tessler is an extremely skilled neurosurgeon and empathetic human being. I know that going to a brain surgeon is not an ideal situation, however, Dr. Tessler takes the time to answer all of your questions. The whole neurosurgery team is very caring.
- NYU Langone Hospital - Brooklyn
- Franklin Hospital
- Glen Cove Hospital
- Huntington Hospital
- Mount Sinai South Nassau
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital Syosset
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island
- Plainview Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital