Dr. Lee Rubin, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Milford, CT. Dr. Rubin completed a residency at Yale University & Yale-New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at YALE ORTHOPEDICS & REHABILITATION and is affiliated with Miriam Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rubin is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Keggi Orthopaedic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Yale University & Yale-New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Yale University & Yale-New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Brandeis University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rubin?
Dr. Lee Rubin is among The Very Best Doctors in the field! I think he’s #1! Do your research and you will find he is Outstanding, Educated, Personable, Successful and a True Gentleman! I would not recommend anyone other than Dr. Lee Rubin for hip and or knee surgery!
- Miriam Hospital
- Yale - New Haven Hospital
- YNHH Saint Raphael Campus