Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Morris accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee Morris, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Morris completed a residency at Mt Sinai School of Medicine. She currently practices at Miller Orthopaedic Clinic. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Morris is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Disease Medicine.
- Mt Sinai School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Mt Sinai School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Medical School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Morris?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Morris frequently treats Bacterial Sepsis and Septic Embolism.
Dr. Morris' office is located at 1001 Blythe Blvd Ste 200, Charlotte, NC 28203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Morris has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.