Dr. Drinkard has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lee Drinkard, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Southlake, TX. Dr. Drinkard completed a residency at George Washington University. He currently practices at Southlake Oncology and is affiliated with Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Drinkard is board certified in Hematology.
- George Washington University, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Drinkard?
Dr. Drinkard has help me from the start with my cancer. Right now my cancer is in remission. I am thankful to have dr. drinkard as my doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Drinkard accepts your insurance.
Dr. Drinkard frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms and Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Drinkard's office is located at 1545 E Southlake Blvd Ste 280, Southlake, TX 76092. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine
- Medical City Alliance
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance
- Texas Health HEB