Dr. Lee Kaplan, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Kaplan completed a residency at University Miami. He currently practices at University Of Miami Hospital ORS and is affiliated with Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center/UMHC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kaplan is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
University Of Miami Hospital ORS
University of Miami Hospital1400 NW 12th Ave, Miami, FL 33136 (305) 689-5555
University Miami Orthopedic
University of Miami Hospital1400 NW 12th Ave, Miami, FL 33136 (305) 243-3000
- University Pittsburgh, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- University Miami, Residency Hospital — 2000
- George Washington U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kaplan?
I had ACL reconstruction with meniscal repair by Dr. Kaplan. I am beyond grateful for his surgical skills. He is a gifted surgeon. My recovery was fast and painless. I exceeded all expectations from my Physical Therapist who was amazed at how quickly I regained strength in my quads and hamstring. After 3 months I was back to normal activities. After 8 months I returned to playing sports. My knee is rock solid.
- Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center/UMHC