Click here to compare with other Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Lee Cohen, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Hastings on Hudson, NY. Dr. Cohen completed a residency at Mt Sinai. He currently practices at Cohen and Rubinstein Mds and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. Dr. Cohen is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Columbia Presby Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Mt Sinai, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
Cohen and Rubinstein Mds
Judy Fried Siegel MD623 WARBURTON AVE, Hastings on Hudson, NY 10706 Existing Patients: (914) 478-1330
- 2 570 Taxter Rd Ste 510, Elmsford, NY 10523 Existing Patients: (914) 478-1330
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cohen?
Dr Cohen saw our daughter this week utilizing telehealth He was excellent. He understood her issues regarding her transition back to school and was empathetic. He explained her diagnosis and treatment thoughtfully. We highly recommend Dr Cohen !
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cohen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Cohen frequently treats Impulse Control Disorders, Psychiatric Evaluation, and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Cohen's office is located at 623 WARBURTON AVE, Hastings on Hudson, NY 10706. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- Roosevelt Hospital