Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (269) 252-4267, and for other questions, call (616) 391-3759.
Dr. Lee Marmion, MD
New Patient(269) 206-8526
Dr. Lee Marmion, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Marmion completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Center. He currently practices at SHMG Sleep Medicine - Lake Drive and is affiliated with Spectrum Health Hospitals Butterworth Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marmion is board certified in Neurology.
SHMG Sleep Medicine - Lake Drive
Spectrum Health Hospitals4100 Lake Dr Se, Grand Rapids, MI 49546 Call
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1975
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marmion?
Exceptional listening skills, personable and a gifted physician. Over the years I have had three appointments with Dr. Marmion and his advice and treatments have always been spot on.
- Spectrum Health Hospitals Butterworth Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marmion has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lee Marmion, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Marmion's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marmion accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marmion frequently treats Sleep Apnea and Sleep Study.
Dr. Marmion's office is located at 4100 Lake Dr Se, Grand Rapids, MI 49546. Find other locations and directions.