Dr. Lee Beerman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Beerman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lee Beerman, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Beerman completed a residency at Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia. He currently practices at Upmc Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh and is affiliated with Excela Health Westmoreland Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Beerman is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Childrens Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Internship Hospital — 1975
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Beerman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Beerman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Beerman frequently treats Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders, Congenital Heart Disease, and Aortic Valve Regurgitation.
Dr. Beerman's office is located at 4401 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15224. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Beerman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Excela Health Westmoreland Hospital
- Upmc Children's Hospital Of Pittsburgh