Dr. Lee Padove, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Padove's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lee Padove, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Padove completed a residency at Brooke Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Northside Hospital Cardiovascular Care and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Padove is board certified in Cardiology.
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Brooke Army Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Padove?
Extremely well respected in the medical community due to his wealth of knowledge and professionalism. Provided answers where other MDs simply failed to do so. When I say my diagnosis is XYZ MDs scoff/snicker/question, when I explain, "as diagnosed by Dr . Padove"... then they immediately respect the diagnosis and proceed with acknowledging the rare diagnosis...finally.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Padove accepts your insurance.
Dr. Padove frequently treats Sinus Bradycardia, Heart Disease, and Sinus Tachycardia.
Dr. Padove's office is located at 980 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 520, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Padove has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northside Hospital