Dr. Lee Coleman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Coleman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lee Coleman, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Coleman completed a residency at Naval Hospital. He currently practices at michael w. fleming, MD. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Coleman is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Naval Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Louisville School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of Kentucky, Medical School — 1973
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
michael w. fleming, MD
michael w. fleming, MD7400 New La Grange Rd, Louisville, KY 40222 Existing Patients: (502) 425-3815
- 2 7400 New La Grange Rd, Louisville, KY 40222 Existing Patients: (502) 423-1975
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coleman?
Great doctor! Explains everything great and understanding. He talks but actually listens and always ask how you family and how im doing. Great guy in general
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Coleman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Coleman frequently treats Anxiety, Major Depressive Disorder, and Bipolar Disorder.
Dr. Coleman's office is located at 7400 New La Grange Rd, Louisville, KY 40222. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Coleman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.