Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sequist accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lecia Sequist, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Sequist completed a residency at Brigham and Women's Hospital. She currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital and is affiliated with Albany Medical Center Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sequist is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts General Hospital
Department of Medicine55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 724-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sequist?
As a physician and oncologist for my Aunt Mary, Dr. Sequist has been excellent, brilliant, thorough, and has a very patient and kind "bedside manner". She is also an excellent listener. Dr. Lecia Sequist is without a doubt among the top 3 oncology research scientists in the United States, if not the entire world. My aunt and I cannot recommend her highly enough.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sequist frequently treats Cancer, Blood Disorders, and Bone Disorders.
Dr. Sequist's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sequist has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital