Click here to compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists.
Dr. Leah Darak, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Bridgeport, CT. Dr. Darak completed a residency at John Dempsey Hospital of University of CT Health Center. She currently practices at Women's Health Connecticut Obstetrics & Gynecology and is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- John Dempsey Hospital of University of CT Health Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Women's Health Connecticut Obstetrics & Gynecology
Women's Health Connecticut Obstetrics & Gynecology3180 Main St Ste 202, Bridgeport, CT 6606 Existing Patients: (203) 374-0404
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Darak?
Regular visit. First time at the new office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Darak frequently treats Genetic Screening for Breast Cancer, Fetal Ultrasound, and Ovarian Cancer Screening.
Dr. Darak's office is located at 3180 Main St Ste 202, Bridgeport, CT 6606. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Darak speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Darak has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St. Vincent's Medical Center