Dr. Parsley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lea Parsley, MD is a geneticist in Rockford, IL. Dr. Parsley completed a residency at U So Fla. She currently practices at Mercy Health. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parsley is board certified in Clinical Genetics.
- U So Fla, Residency Hospital
- U Fla, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rockford Memorial Hospital Illinois Children8201 E Riverside Blvd, Rockford, IL 61114 Existing Patients: (815) 971-0699
Medical Genetics - Erlanger East Hospital1635 Gunbarrel Rd Ste 300, Chattanooga, TN 37421 Existing Patients: (423) 778-8870
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parsley?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lea Parsley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parsley's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parsley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parsley frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Abdominal Pain, and Acne.
Dr. Parsley's office is located at 8201 E Riverside Blvd, Rockford, IL 61114. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.