Dr. Lea Parsley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parsley's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lea Parsley, MD is a geneticist in Rockford, IL. Dr. Parsley completed a residency at U So Fla. She currently practices at Rockford Memorial Hospital Illinois Children. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parsley is board certified in Clinical Genetics.
- U So Fla, Residency Hospital
- U Fla, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parsley?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parsley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parsley frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Abdominal Pain, and Acne.
Dr. Parsley's office is located at 8201 E Riverside Blvd, Rockford, IL 61114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parsley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.