Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Le Wang, MD is a oncology specialist in Northfield, NJ. Dr. Wang completed a residency at Beth Israel Med Ct. He currently practices at Nazha Cancer Center and is affiliated with AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center - Mainland. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Wang is board certified in Hematology.
- Hahnemann University Hosp Drexel, Fellowship Hospital
- Beth Israel Med Ct, Residency Hospital
- Medical College of Nanjing University, Medical School — 1985
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Molecular Oncology - Yale University Boyer Center for Molecular Medicine, Other Education
- The Medical College of Pennsylvania - Ph.D. in Microbiology and Immunology, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nazha Cancer Center
Nazha Cancer Center411 New Rd, Northfield, NJ 08225 Existing Patients: (609) 383-6033
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wang?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wang frequently treats Anemia, Secondary Malignancies, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Wang's office is located at 411 New Rd, Northfield, NJ 08225. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wang speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Wang has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center - Mainland
- AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center, Atlantic City Campus
- Shore Medical Center