Dr. Lazaros Kochilas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kochilas' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lazaros Kochilas, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Kochilas completed a residency at Memorial Hermann Hospital. He currently practices at Sibley Heart Center Cardiology and is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kochilas is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Memorial Hermann Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Memorial Hermann Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Athens U Med Sch, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sibley Heart Center Cardiology
Egleston1405 Clifton Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (404) 256-2593
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kochilas?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kochilas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kochilas frequently treats Stress Test, Cardiovascular Stress Test, and Nuclear Stress Testing.
Dr. Kochilas' office is located at 1405 Clifton Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30322. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kochilas speaks French, Greek, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kochilas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston