Dr. Laszlo Leb, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Leb's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Laszlo Leb, MD is a hematology specialist in Worcester, MA. Dr. Leb completed a residency at Romania Govt Hosp. He currently practices at Worcester Office. Dr. Leb is board certified in Hematology.
- Worcester City Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Hadassah Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- Romania Govt Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1965
- Romania Govt Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1962
- Inst de Med si Farm, Tirgu Mures, Medical School — 1957
Worcester Office123 Summer St, Worcester, MA 01608 Existing Patients: (508) 852-0600
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leb?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Leb accepts your insurance.
Dr. Leb frequently treats Cancer, Blood Disorders, and Anemia.
Dr. Leb's office is located at 123 Summer St, Worcester, MA 01608. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Leb has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.