Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Maolood accepts your insurance.
Dr. Layth Maolood, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Ida, MI. Dr. Maolood completed a residency at Sjh Regional Med Center. He currently practices at Ida Family Clinic and is affiliated with ProMedica Flower Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maolood is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Sjh Regional Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Frontpath Health Coalition
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- National Elevator
- Planned Administration Inc
- Principal Life
- Priority Health
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ida Family Clinic
Ida Family Wellness Center3160 Lewis Ave, Ida, MI 48140 Existing Patients: (734) 322-3379
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maolood?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maolood frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Sleep Apnea, and Magnesium Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Maolood's office is located at 3160 Lewis Ave, Ida, MI 48140. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Maolood speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Maolood has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- ProMedica Flower Hospital
- Promedica Monroe Regional Hospital
- ProMedica Toledo Hospital