Dr. Lawrence Weston, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Weston's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lawrence Weston, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Weston completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Med Ctr. He currently practices at Carolina Cardiology Consultants-Greenville and is affiliated with Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Weston is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Uniformed Services U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weston?
He is a brilliant doctor and always makes me laugh.Unfortunately ,I've been switched to a new doctor who is good, but I miss Weston's humor.I couldn't recommend him more!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weston accepts your insurance.
Dr. Weston frequently treats Third Degree Heart Block, Ventricular Tachycardia (VT), and Heart Disease.
Dr. Weston's office is located at 1005 Grove Rd, Greenville, SC 29605. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Weston has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital