Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Page accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lawrence Page, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in McAlester, OK. Dr. Page completed a residency at University Wash. He currently practices at Mcalester Regional Health Center and is affiliated with Mcalester Regional Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Page is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University Of Health Sciences, Internship Hospital
- CHICAGO COLLEGE OF OSTEOPATHIC MEDICINE OF MIDWESTERN UNIVERSITY, Medical School
- University Wash, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mcalester Regional Health Center1 E Clark Bass Blvd, McAlester, OK 74501 Existing Patients: (918) 421-6753
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Page?
Not sure where to begin ... Dr.Page is a gem ... a stand up doctor and man of faith ...Dr. Page had done a complete knee for my husband... he repaired a torn ACL .. and also carpal tunnel surgery for me ..all with the ut.osteoporosis care ....he has fixed a torn rotator cuff for a friend with great results... another friend had seen Dr. P.age for a hip replacement when her insurance wanted to use a cheaper prosthetic..he fought them for a more quality one .....we were all sad when Dr. Page left our area ....it's a special Dr... that will take the time before surgery to pray with you before a surgery.... thank you Dr. Page from your patience and friends in southwest missouri
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Page frequently treats Joint Pain, Osteoarthritis, and Broken Arm.
Dr. Page's office is located at 1 E Clark Bass Blvd, McAlester, OK 74501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Page has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mcalester Regional Health Center
- Saint Francis Hospital South