Dr. Lawrence Rozanski, MD
New Patient(973) 814-9500
Dr. Lawrence Rozanski, MD is a cardiology specialist in Turnersville, NJ. Dr. Rozanski completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He currently practices at Cooper University Health Care and is affiliated with Cooper University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rozanski is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Cooper University Health Care
Cooper Cardiology at Turnersville151 Fries Mill Rd Ste 202, Turnersville, NJ 08012 Call
Cardiac Partners of Cooper and Inspira
Cooper Cardiac Care at Voorhees900 Centennial Blvd Bldg 2, Voorhees, NJ 08043 Call
- Graduate Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rozanski?
Have been extremely happy to have been a patient of Dr. Rozanski for seven years He is thorough, listens well and is very conscious
- Cooper University Hospital
- Jefferson Stratford Hospital