Dr. Lawrence Harmon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Harmon's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lawrence Harmon, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Granite City, IL. Dr. Harmon completed a residency at SSM St Marys Health Center. He currently practices at Gateway Medical Group and is affiliated with Anderson Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- SSM St Marys Health Center, Residency Hospital — 1977
- SSM St Marys Health Center, Internship Hospital — 1975
- St Louis U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gateway Medical Group
Gateway Medical Group2044 Madison Ave Ste 23, Granite City, IL 62040 Existing Patients: (618) 451-1500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harmon?
Haven't seen him yet but just reading over his qualifications, I will like him to treat me. I have to have a sleep study done real soon for D O T
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harmon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harmon frequently treats Lipid Disorders, Diabetes Type 2, and Hypertension.
Dr. Harmon's office is located at 2044 Madison Ave Ste 23, Granite City, IL 62040. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Harmon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anderson Hospital
- Gateway Regional Medical Center