Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (713) 903-2841, and for other questions, call (713) 441-1111.
Dr. Lawrence Rice, MD
New Patient(713) 565-8902
Dr. Lawrence Rice, MD is a hematology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Rice completed a residency at Baylor College Of Medicine. He currently practices at Houston Methodist Oncology Partners and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Houston Methodist Oncology Partners
Houston Methodist Department of Surgery6550 Fannin St Ste 1101, Houston, TX 77030 Call
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School
- University Of Florida, Undergraduate School — 1970
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Molina Healthcare
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rice?
- Houston Methodist Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rice has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lawrence Rice, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rice's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rice accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rice frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Rice's office is located at 6550 Fannin St Ste 1101, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rice speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.